Marshall County Personal Injury Attorney
If you were injured by someone else’s reckless or careless actions, you deserve to be compensated for the damages you suffered. You are also entitled to pursue compensation for the wrongful death of a family member or a loved one.
I am attorney Don Thomas. As a Marshall County personal injury lawyer with more than 29 years of legal experience, I am well-equipped to handle every aspect of your claim in Benton, Paducah or elsewhere in western Kentucky. I know the law, I know the judges and I am fully prepared to litigate your case if necessary.
Were You Hurt, Or Was A Loved One Killed, By The Negligence Of Others?
I handle a broad spectrum of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including:
- Auto accidents: If you or someone you love was injured in a car accident caused by a negligent or reckless driver, my Kentucky law firm can help you pursue financial compensation for lost wages, medical bills and other losses.
- Commercial truck accidents: After a truck accident, contact me immediately because the trucking company may begin to destroy documents and critical evidence such as cellphone records, GPS records and logbooks.
- Motorcycle accidents: Such accidents often cause severe or catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injuries, road rash and more.
- Nursing home or group home abuse: Was a family member the victim of nursing home or group home abuse or neglect? Let me fight for the justice you and your loved ones deserve.
- Assault injuries: If you were assaulted and injured, get an experienced personal injury attorney on your side today.
The Statute Of Limitations In Kentucky
Because of Kentucky’s statute of limitations, you have a limited window of time in which to file a cause of action to recover personal injury damages. For a motor vehicle accident claim, you have two years from the date of the accident. Other types of accidents and injuries may be limited to one year, so contact my firm as soon as possible.
Free Consultation With A Paducah Wrongful Death Lawyer
To schedule a free initial consultation about your personal injury or wrongful death case, call me, Don Thomas, Attorney At Law, at 270-406-6171, 270-527-2425 or 866-289-0518. You can also contact me online. I return calls within 24 hours and make home or hospital visits by request. In addition, I only charge contingency fees, so you pay no lawyer costs unless I recover money for you.* If Don is unavailable to answer your question, please ask to speak with our my paralegal.
*Court costs and case expenses will be the responsibility of the client.